The ELBS-1 electronic linebreak system monitors pipeline systems in cycles defined by the customer. Any potential failures are reported to the control room. Reference values can easily be adjusted and actual values be indicated by means of a touchpanel. The setup of the reference values is password protected.
The ELBS-1 control unit is operated via system voltage (110 V / 230 V). In case of a loss of voltage, an integrated storage battery runs the system. The registration of the pressure values is carried out directly at the pipeline by a measuring transducer. The niwatec ELBS-1 may be combined with pressure transducers of various manufacturers.
All incidents are logged stating date and time and saved (e.g. on an SD memory card) as required by the customer.
- range of application: gases / liquids
- ambient temperature: -30 °C upto +50 °C
- operational pressure: 0 to 300 bar
- power supply: 110 V / 230 V, emergency power supply 1 x 12 V DC (runtime: 2 days)
- transmission of fault reports via e-mail
Further details on request.