The pipeline is protected against overpressure by the high pilot. In case the adjusted maximum pressure in the pipeline is exceeded, the high pilot releases, providing for the valve driving into the safety position (open or closed).
- control voltage: 5 to 120 bar
- measuring accuracy: 1 % (in accordance with DIN 14382)
- size: DN3 (1/4“)
- ambient temperature: -25 °C upto +60 °C
- fluids: natural gas (sweet or sour gas). Should you require other fluids, just ask.
- delivery either NO (normally open) or NC (normally closed)
- size: DN6 (3/8“)
- reference value adjustable
- stainless steel model for sour gas is available, further models (different material or fluids, etc.) on request
- manual reset
- the measuring accuracy according to DIN 14382 is 1 % (AG 1) respectively 2,5 % (AG 2,5)